10068 Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil 8 oz
Pure Neem Oil 8 oz By Dyna Gro
- Neem Oil targets over 400 varieties of insects and is an important part of an Integrated Pest Management strategy.
- This foliar spray is 100% pure oil from the neem tree. It is a biodegradable, fast-acting insect bio-inhibitor.
- Oil is absorbed by the pests and interferes with reproduction and feeding for a steady decline in population.
- Dyna-gro neem oil is first cold pressed from the Neem seed.
- Treat fungus
- Mix 1 tsp of neem oil and 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 quart of water, or 4 tsp of neem oil and 2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 gallon of water. Shake well (neem oil mixes easier with warm water). Spray the diluted solution generously on all the leaf surfaces.
10073 Total Release PCO Fogger 5 oz With Pyrethrins
Total Release PCO Fogger Pest Control
To Operate Valve:
- The Total Release Fogger will release enough pyrethrin pesticide to clear a 5,000 cubic foot space.
- PCO Fogger controls several species of insects including aphids, fungus gnats, spider mites, mealybugs and whiteflies, quickly and easily.
- We have found PCO Fogger to be very effective against spider mites. See label for additional insects controlled.
- PCO Fogger is designed for use in food or non food areas in homes, restaurants, industrial buildings, schools and warehouses.
- Gardeners just remove the lid, depress the button and leave the scene.
- To lock valve in open position for automatic discharge, press valve button all the way down, hooking the catch.
- Then place fogger on stand or table in the center of the room with valve locked open, placing several layers of newspaper or pad under fogger.
- Leave building at once and keep building closed for two hours before airing out. Open all doors and windows and allow to air for one-half hour.
- Repeat spraying in two weeks or when necessary.
- 0.10% Esfenvalerate, 0.04% ETOC®, 0.60% Nylar®
- Nylar® is a revolutionary broad-based Insect Growth Regulator that arrests the development of pre-adult insects, preventing reproduction.
- ETOC® - a dynamic new synthetic pyrethroid with exceptional flushing, knockdown and killing properties.
10104 Safer Houseplant Insect Killer
Safer Houseplant Insect Killer
- Safer Houseplant Insect Killer is made with botanical pyrethrins derived from chrysanthemum flowers and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
- Gentle misting spray kills aphids, whiteflies, scale, spider mites, mealybugs and thrips, just to name a few.
- Contains no CFCs.
10105 Safer Insect Killing Soap 32 oz
Safer Insect Killing Soap
Insects found indoors.
- Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap is a good solution for tough insect pest infestations.
- It works as a contact insecticide and has no residual effect.
- Gardeners thoroughly spray the Insect Killing Soap onto their plants every 7 to 10 days and apply at least three times to break the pests' reproductive cycle.
- Spider mites
- Fungus gnats
10106 Organica K+ Neem Quart Natural Insecticide
Organica K+ Neem Quart 32 Oz, Natural Insecticide
- K+ Neem is a natural insecticide made from the seeds of the Indian neem tree.
- This effective insecticide works on contact, killing aphids, cabbage loopers, Japanese beetles, spider mites and many more.
- Solution is water-based, nonflammable, alcohol-free and a great choice for gardeners looking for natural insect control.
- Safe to use on produce until the day of harvest.
- Another option for natural pest control is neem oil, such as Einstein Oil or K-Neem. Mix it up fresh before each use, and spray 80 percent under the leaves and 20 percent on top.
- In India, you can find neem oil in their toothpaste, shampoo, soap, and many other cosmetic and personal hygiene products.
- It is safe to use up to the week of harvest.
- Check the directions before using, but you normally use 3 applications about 7 days apart.
- I found out the hard way neem does not work on thrips, but it is effective against mites and fungus gnats.
10156 Doktor Doom Total Release Fogger 3 oz
Doktor Doom Total Release Fogger 3 oz
- Stock a Doktor Doom Total Release Fogger in your pest-control arsenal for a doctor that’s oncall 24-hours a day.
- The active ingredient, pyrethrin, is derived from hrysanthemums and proven to successfully control spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, fungus gnats, and more.
- This fogger is safe for use in greenhouses and indoor gardens, around all plants including fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals.
- 3-ounce can treats a 3,000 cubic foot area.
- No restriction as to where it can be sold (Does not carry a COMMERCIAL REGISTRATION)
- Safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest
- No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc.
- Safe to re-enter treated areas in one hour.
- pH balanced formula without any perfumes or attarsideal for those with post production of essential oils
- No phyto-toxicity to plants provided product is used as directed on the label.
10160 Sticky Traps Aphid Whitefly 5 pack
Sticky Traps Aphid Whitefly 5 pack
- These 4" x 7" Sticky Traps unfold to expose nontoxic adhesive on both sides to cover approximately 30 square inches per trap.
- The Aphid/Whitefly traps are yellow to entice aphids, whiteflies, leafhoppers, froghoppers, moths, and more.
- Protect plants from whiteflies, aphids and other flying insects.
- Lasts all season, even in rain, or until completely coated with insects or dust.
- Peel trap apart, reverse fold, sticky side out.
- Hang with supplied twist-tie from branch or stake at plant level.
- Place traps every 7' or at end of each row. For badly infested plants, shake plant gently and flies will swarm a few moments before they fly to your nearby trap like iron filings to a magnet.
- Thrips, leaf miners, gnats, fruitflies, leafhoppers and froghoppers are also attracted to these traps.
10226 Sluggo Slug & Snail Bait 2.5 lb
Sluggo Slug & Snail Bait 2.5 lbs
- Unlike other snail and slug controls, Sluggo uses iron phosphate instead of metaldehyde.
- Naturally found in soil, unused iron phosphate acts as a fertilizer.
- After ingestion, slugs and snails cease feeding and die in 3-6 days.
- Reapply every two weeks. Safe for use on all lawns, fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and around pets.
- Remains effective despite irrigation and rain.