10126 Hydroton Clay Aggregate 8/16 mm
Hydroton Clay Aggregate 8/16 mm
- Popular alternative planting medium for soil, perlite, peat and rockwool.
- These reusable clay pebbles leave plenty of room for air transport and root development while retaining moisture.
- Hydroton is a chemically inert medium with a neutral pH
10147 Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings 4-1/2 lb
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings 4-1/2 lb
One of Nature’s Most Effective Fertilizers
- Odorless and non-toxic Wiggle Worm Earthworm Castings are outstanding for amending soils in containers as well as outdoor gardens.
- This organic fertilizer will not wash out with watering or burn delicate plants.
- Castings rival chemical fertilizers in their nutrient composition by providing a concentrated source of calcium, magnesium and nitrogen.
- Earthworm Castings are safe to use on annuals, perennials, seedlings, even cacti and succulents with no danger of chemical harm to plants.
- Wiggle Worm Earthworm Castings have strong customer recognition and loyalty
10154 Vermiculite Light-weight Soil Additive 8 Quarts
Vermiculite Light-weight Soil Additive8 Quarts
Horticultural grade Vermiculite has become a mainstay as a component of soil less growing mediums, as a soil amendment and in many other horticultural uses. Vermiculite is the name given to a group of naturally occurring hydrated laminar minerals similar to mica. When processed in special furnaces, the mineral exfoliates (or expands) into the accordion-like layered particles familiar to many as a part of soil less growing mixes. The processed product is sterile, permanent, odorless and non-toxic. It has the highly desirable characteristic of being lightweight and the capability of moisture and nutrient retention.
- Made of expanded mica, vermiculite is an excellent light-weight soil additive that helps to loosen heavy soils and improve drainage.
- Gardeners also love using Vermiculite to start seeds and store bulbs.
- Especially wellsuited to creating soil and soilless mixes tailored to the needs of specific plant types.
- For use in seed germination, rooting cuttings, outdoor transplanting as well as bulb and tuber storage.
10155 Horticultural Perlite 8 Quarts
Horticultural Perlite 8 Quarts
- White perlite granules are the result of the expansion of combined water vaporizing in the crude mineral and forming enclosed air pockets.
- Because of the great quantity of air in these pockets, the product is very light and has excellent physical qualities for use in plant propagation.
- The physical properties of the product also further enhance its use in horticulture. It is inorganic, sterile, safe to handle and has no odor.
- 100% horticultural grade perlite.
- For use in seed starting, as a rooting medium, soil amendment and golf green amendment.
- Made from expanded volcanic rock and doesn't degrade over time.
- Perlite serves as a good growing media for plants in containers and it helps to loosen heavy soils and improve outdoor gardens.